Admissions Requirements for the MSEM Program
- Students must possess an accredited bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline (or the equivalent of such a degree).
- During the application process, each applicant must select a specific technical track within the MSEM program. Students will also take a suite of management courses through the Management Track.
- Students must possess sufficient prerequisite knowledge to enroll and succeed in the advanced technical courses for their proposed track (or willingness to enroll in any prerequisites for these courses). Please see the desired background cited by each technical track.
- Johns Hopkins undergraduates wishing to pursue a concurrent bachelors/master’s degree, should visit WSE’s webpage for more information on completing their application here. If you are graduating from your undergrad program before the fall, you are not a combined student; please apply as a full-time graduate student.
- Applicants interested in the distance program through EP can find more on the program & its requirements here.
- Office of Graduate Admissions »
- Learn more about how to submit your application here.
Learn more about submitting your application to the Master of Science in Engineering Program.