- All MSEM students will choose a technical track and also participate in a cohort program, where the entering class will take three required management full-semester courses in the fall:
- Strategies in Accounting and Finance
- Strategies for Innovation and Growth
- Professional Presentations
- An Intersession course is required: The Practice of Consulting, which can involve international travel if the student desires.
- The remaining required management courses are half-semester, or 7-week courses, offered in the spring:
- Managing People/Resolving Conflict
- Leading Change
- Students may choose to complete their courses with one elective from the EN.663 Professional Development Module 7-week courses: Electives can be found on the Professional Development Website https://engineering.jhu.edu/pdp/
- MSEM students now have the option to take a management elective in Supply Chain Management offered through the Carey School of Business.
- The Engineering Management program reserves the right to change the list of eligible courses at its discretion.