Sponsored by the Department of Civil Engineering
The Civil Engineering concentration for the Master of Science in Engineering Management consists of five courses, with the following guidelines:
- 560.604 Solid Mechanics for Structures
- 560.440 Applied Finite Element Methods OR
- 560.730 Finite Element Methods
Substitutions for required courses can be made at the advisor’s discretion.
- Any two courses from 560.6xx or above, or 565.4xx or above (excluding seminar)
- One course from 560.6xx and above (excluding seminar)
Courses not on this list can be used at the advisor’s discretion.