Sponsored by the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering
Required Courses (3)
• Economics (preferably with calculus) This requirement may be waived by their advisor if the student has already had an intermediate microeconomics course. A list of qualifying courses is available from the advisor.
• Mathematics of Decision Making (i.e., 570.695 Environmental Health and Engineering Systems Design)
• Policy and Decision Making (570.697 Risk and Decision Analysis or equivalent.or 570.607 Energy Planning and Policy Modeling)
Elective Courses (2)
• 570.496 Mathematical Models for Managing Urban and Environmental Systems
• 570.618 Muti-Objective Programming and Planning
• 570.676 Stochastic Programming
• other courses in environmental economics, systems, statistics, or policy, as approved by advisor. A list of potential courses is available from the advisor.
Courses not on this list can be used at the advisor’s discretion.