Sponsored by the Systems Engineering Department
- Two courses with course numbers from EN.560.640-EN.560.659 or EN.560.740–EN.560.759, OR choose one from both
- Substitutions for courses can be made at the advisor’s discretion.
Three courses from any combination of the following:
- 560.6xx or above, or 565.4xx or above (excluding seminar)
- 645.6xx or above (EP Systems Engineering)
- 570.495 Mathematical Foundations for Public Decision Making
- 550.661 Foundations of Optimization
- 570.497 Risk and Decision Analysis
- 570.608 Uncertainty Modeling for Policy & Management Decision Making
- 550.400 Mathematical Modeling and Consulting
- 570.496 Math Models/Urban System
- 570.607 Energy Planning and Policy Modeling
- 663.653 Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 663.657 Innovation and Entrepreneurship II
Courses not on this list can be used at the advisor’s discretion.